Scrapbook Creations presents..The SIA Prestige Designer/Artisan Award 2010
1. Entry into this competition implies full acceptance of all conditions of entry, including the instructions on how to enter.
2. Only one entry per person can be listed. Entry is open only to attendees of the SIA event. Employees and immediate families of the promoter of this competition are ineligible to enter. The promoter is Universal Magazines, Unit 5, 6-8 Byfield St North Ryde NSW 2113.
3. Entries close at 5pm on Friday 23rd April , 2010 . Finalists will have their layouts displayed at SIA 2010; entry implies consent to this display. The final entries will be judged by members of the public during SIA with a private voting box. Votes will close on Wednesday , May 5, 2010 at 2pm and the winners will be announced on Wednesday May 5, 2010 at 5pm. The winners will be notified by email and announced at the Scrapbook Creations coffee lounge at this event at the nominated time and published in Scrapbook Creations #82 (on sale September, 2010).
4. Please post your entry to Kim Taranto, SIA Awards, Universal Magazines, Locked Bag 154, North Ryde NSW 1670. Prize is as follows: $500rrp worth of product, as donated by the SIA committee and $500 cheque donated by Universal Magazines. The winner will also be given the option to be a part of the Scrapbook Creations Design Divas team for the period of September, 2010 to September, 2011. No exclusivity is required of anyone involved in the Design Divas team (work not previously commissioned by Scrapbook Creations may be published in other publications at your discretion). Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. Each entry must consist of both a layout and card, designed as an interpretation of the Becky Fletch sketch, found through www.sia2010.blogspot.com . The theme for your entry must be “What if…”.
6. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in value of the prize(s) is not the responsibility of the promoter.
7. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes will be awarded by public vote. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
8. All entries must be marked clearly with the name, address and phone number of the entrant and will be returned within two months of the closing date unless commissioned for publication. The entrants' details may be entered into a database for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes. If you do not wish to be entered in this database, please indicate this by writing either of the following statements in your email. Absence of your preference will be interpreted as Option 1.
Option 1: I am happy to receive further offers and mail from Scrapbook Creations and carefully vetted third parties.
Option 2: Please do not send me any further mail that does not relate to this competition.
This will not exclude you from entry into the competition. Please see privacy note below for further information.
9. Winners must agree to provide information and a photograph of themselves for editorial and publicity use (if required).
10. No responsibility accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed mail.
Privacy Note: With your permission, your details may be recorded so we can send you information about similar publications/services from Universal Magazines or carefully vetted third parties. Universal Magazines is committed to National Privacy Principles. We do not sell data to list brokers. If you wish to view our policy, go to www.universalmagazines.com.au and look under privacy or call us on (02) 9805 0399.